Groups work together to solve problems and make progress as a team. Our game is mentally stimulating and doesn’t require much physical exertion, so it’s a safe choice for all types of employees. And the environment is fun and exciting — leagues ahead of traditional team building exercises.
Teams must do the following to break into the vault:
- COMMUNICATE – talking to yourself or holding information only brings you closer to a failed attempt
- LEAD – well, someone must take the lead and ensure others are constructively contributing to the team
- FOLLOW –being a good follower is the first step to becoming a great leader
- LISTEN – following instructions will greatly increase one’s chances of completing the game
- OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING – and there will be lots of this because you can only crack the codes by combining different elements of the room; nothing is ever in isolation
- WORK TOGETHER – this is the ultimate about the game; you can only make it out if you work together as several puzzles are set up to ensure it cannot be solved by only person